WORLD MISSIONS


A way to Give to World Missions through the Out of the Desert Ministries and Desert Zion Tabernacle.  The Lord spoke to me and said:  "Every Church should work to send Missionaries because it is a main work of every Church.  If a Church will give to Missions then I will give back to their Mission!  This is my way of funding the spreading of the Gospel Message unto all the World. Give and it will be given back to you.  Sow and you will reap." 


Each Gift given will be sent to Selective Missionaries and their Mission Works [as directed by the Holy Spirit through Out of the Desert Ministries] unless the Gift Given is designated otherwise.  


***From each gift given [designated to Missions], 90% will be sent to the Missionary or Missions, and the remaining 10% will go to fund the Out of the Desert Ministries to aid them to promote this Mission outreach.  [From a PayPal charge will have to be deducted up front the remainder will be divided, 90 and 10% actual to Missions] 


***A financial report will be furnished quarterly "upon request" of anyone who has given and desires to see such a report,  by contacting us on the Contact Page of this Site, or send for information at:  email - desert99ken@mail.com.


Also the Names of Missionaries supported will be listed in that quarterly report from each Mission.


You may Designate to A PARTICULAR MISSIONARY OR MISSION, through this World Mission Fund.  Don't forget to Designate on each such gift given.



*PLEASE MAKE YOUR MISSIONS OFFERING BY PayPal BELOW


NOTICE

When you give to Missions via this PayPal Button bellow

you will find a place on the App to make [some or all] your

donation "DESIGNATED" for Missions

If you do not Designate ON THE AP] your Designated portion,

All the Donation will then go to

Out of the Desert Ministries


ALSO..


DONATIONS CAN BE SENT BY REGULAR MAIL TO:


Out of the Desert Ministries

PO Box 223

Belen, New Mexico 87002


GOD BLESS YOU!


 

***CLICK HEREto see Photos and Read Reports and about Missionaries and Missions Presently being supported by this World Missions Outreach.  Pdf


THIS WILL PERHAPS SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT ALSO GIVING ...


TO MISSIONS!  THE FORGOTTEN MINISTRY!!!